The 10th International Congress on Sustainability Science & Engineering serves as the international platform for innovation in sustainability science and engineering to discuss the trends towards greater sustainability.
I look forward to meeting others working towards similar objectives in different lines of work. ICOSSE will give you visibility for your research, validation for your findings through engaged discussion, and provide you with career growth by connecting you to like-minded individuals
- Keep up with the current research, cutting-edge technology, and innovative solutions focused on reducing GHG emissions, pollutions, and end of life challenges in different sectors of the economy.
- Learn about new research areas, solutions, technologies, policies that can contribute to your work.
- Participate in the discussion on engineering and sustainability solutions in a COVID-19 world or considering the lessons in the supply chain from the pandemic.
- Make connections with others from industry, government, and research institutes for future collaboration on holistic approaches and future endeavors.
- Understand how your viewpoint on decarbonization compares with others in other sectors of the economy and other areas of the world.
- Meet and interact with a top-notch line-up of speakers from around the globe.
The Congress provides a great opportunity to learn from different well-known national and international experts about engineering and sustainable solutions, and currently applied research and public efforts to overcome environmental and technical challenges of the current economic system.
Who Should Attend?
- Engineers, experts, managers, CEO of companies that are developing circular economy solutions for their products and services.
- Engineers, experts, managers, CEO of companies developing sustainable technology and solutions (eliminate toxic materials, improve recycling process, reduce lifecycle GHG emission) for their products and services.
Academia & Research Institutions
- Researchers focused on developing engineering and environmental solutions that help reduce GHG emissions, pollutions, and end-of-life challenges in different sectors of the economy.
- Public employees who work on funding research projects and developing regulation and public solutions help reduce GHG emissions, pollutions, and end-of-life challenges in different sectors of the economy.
Why Submit an Abstract or Poster?
- Gain visibility for your work and validation of findings through engaged discussions with an international community
- Contribute to the discussion on engineering and sustainability solutions in a COVID-19 world or considering the lessons in the supply chain from the pandemic
- Contribute to the discussion on engineering and sustainability solutions that support the efforts to reduce national emissions and adapt to the impacts of climate change
- Translate technologies under development to industry to broaden impact
- Find collaboration opportunities
The congress serves as an excellent international platform for experts from research institutions, industry, government, and academia to share their visions and innovations in sustainability science and engineering, present the latest sustainability science and technologies, and discuss synergistic and system-based approaches towards greater sustainability.