Presentation Instructions for ICOSSE '18
Please check the Technical Program for your scheduled presentation time - speaking slots are 18 minutes (including Q&A) for selected speakers, and 35 for Keynote and 45 minutes for Plenary speakers (please check the schedule). Presentations should be in Powerpoint format and should be uploaded to the projection computer at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your session.
- The Poster Session will be held on Monday, August 13 afternoon directly after the Rapid Fire Session. Please put your posters up as soon as you arrive on Sunday afternoon to display your poster during the Opening Reception.
- Poster presenting authors are responsible for printing, setting-up and taking down their poster; mounting supplies will be provided.
- The poster board surface will be 30 x 40 inches, portrait or landscape – please do not print your poster any bigger.
- There will be an ICOSSE Student Poster competition – undergraduate and graduate students will be interviewed by ICOSSE judges during the ICOSSE Poster Session. Winners will be announced the following day during the ICOSSE Awards and Closing Remarks.
Rapid Fire Poster Session
- All Poster presenters are invited to participate in the ICOSSE Rapid Fire Session, where the author will display one slide (PPT, 16:9, no animations) and in 90 seconds or less present the key information about their poster to the conference audience. You may use your Poster as the slide. The Rapid Fire presentation is meant to be an abstract rather than a comprehensive explanation of your work. The complete explanation should be reserved for the poster session.
- There will be a Rapid Fire People’s Choice Award competition, where presenters will be judged on content, presentation, and adherence to the time limit by the audience.
- Poster authors wishing to take part in the Rapid Fire session must send their slide by August 12 to email@example.com or notify me if you do not wish to participate.