Call for Abstracts
Submit your abstract to these and other areas of sustainability. Submissions are sought for oral, poster, and rapid fire presentations.
- Sustainable technologies development
- Renewable energy
- Circular economy
- Food, energy and water nexus
- Biomass conversion and utilization
- Waste handling, management and minimization
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Read the Latest Research and Submit Your Work
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy is a publication of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AlChE) reporting on critical issues of the environment, including remediation and treatment of solid or aqueous wastes, air pollution, sustainability, and sustainable energy.
- Dominic Foo, University of Nottingham, Malaysia
- Hon Loong Lam, University of Nottingham, Malaysia
- Ofélia de Q. F. Araújo, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Irina Belozerova, Intel, USA
- Mahmoud El-Halwagi, Texas A&M University, USA
- Yinlun Huang, Wayne State University, USA
- Jae W. Lee, KAIST, South Korea
- Jeffrey Seay, University of Kentucky, USA
- Eric Tan, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, USA
- David Thompson, Idaho National Lab, USA
- Fengqi You, Cornell University, USA
- Suzana Yusop, University Teknologi Petronas, Malaysia
International Advisory Committee:
- Ana Carvalho, University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Soledad Diaz, Plapiqui-Bahia Blanca, Argentina
- Antonio Dominguez-Ramos, Unican, Spain
- Joost Duflou, Catholic University of Leuven, Belgium
- Neven Duic, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Jinlong Gong, Tianjin University, China
- Dale Keairns, Deloitte, USA
- Chong Meng Nan, Monash University, Australia
- Tushar Poddar, Singapore
- Jose Maria Ponce Ortega, University of Hidalgo, Mexico
- Rossi Setchi, Cardiff University, United Kingdom
- Subhas Sikdar, US Environmental Protection Agency (retired), USA
- Raymond Smith, US Environmental Protection Agency, USA
- Rajagopalan Srinivasan, Indian Institute of Technology, India
- John Woodley, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
- Fu Zhao, Purdue University, USA
Subscribe to the mailing list here.
Dr. Nishanth Chemmangattuvalappil is an Associate Professor of Chemical Engineering in the department of Chemical and Environmental Engineering at University of Nottingham Malaysia. He is also the director of sustainable process integration group of the environmental research division of university of Nottingham, Malaysia campus.
He received his PhD in Chemical Engineering from Auburn University, AL, USA (2010). He worked as a Post-doctoral fellow at University of Pittsburgh, PA, USA and later at Auburn University. His main areas of expertise include product and molecular...Read more
Raymond R. Tan is a professor of chemical engineering, University Fellow and current Vice-Chancellor for Research and Innovation at De La Salle University, Manila, Philippines. His main area of research is the development and use of process systems engineering (PSE) and process integration (PI) for the design and planning of sustainable industrial systems. Prof. Tan received his BS and MS degrees in chemical engineering and PhD in mechanical engineering from De La Salle University. He is the author of more 200 publications with an h-index of 32 in the Scopus database. He is also a...Read more
Fengqi You is the Roxanne E. and Michael J. Zak Professor at Cornell University, and is affiliated with the Smith School of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, the School of Operations Research and Information Engineering, and the Systems Engineering Program.Read more
Professor Dr Suzana Yusup, is the Head of the Center for Biofuel and Biochemical Research and is a Professor at Chemical Engineering Department, Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS, Malaysia.
Her research interest is in the area of biomass conversion to fuel and biochemicals, material development and green processes. Professor Dr Suzana Yusup has authored one book, 16 book chapters, more than 200 articles in high impact factor journals and conference papers, 16 patents and 3 granted patents with cumulative citation number of 2210 and h-index of 32 (Sources: Scopus).
Among her...Read more